Welcome to Kentfield School District!
We want to hear from you! Please fill out this online survey (available here in English and in Spanish) before Jan 23rd and tell us what qualities you want to see in our future Superintendent. We also invite you to come to our Community Meeting on Jan 21st at 5:30 p.m. in the Kent Library where you can provide feedback live in person with our search firm. We warmly welcome your participation and feedback in this important process.
Community Input Meeting: January 21, 2020, 5:30 p.m., Kent Library
The Kentfield School District wants to hear from you! Please join our to provide feedback in person with our search firm. We warmly welcome your participation and feedback in this important process.
Flu Prevention and Information
Influenza has come early in Marin County, California and throughout the country. Influenza is a viral infection that affects your respiratory system. Although most people recover, some can become very ill and in rare cases it can lead to death. We are expecting a severe flu season.
- Parent Letter from the Marin County Department of Health in English and in Spanish.
- Flu Prevention and Care Tips in English and Spanish
- For more information about the flu, please visit marinflu.org. To find a flu vaccine at a location near you, visit vaccinefinder.org.
Aeries Email Delivery Issues?
If you think you haven't been receiving emails you should have received, please be aware that many email vendors mis-identify legitimate mass-mailed communications as "spam" or "junk" mail. Here is a set of instructions to "whitelist" Aeries/SignalKit as a "safe sender" with some of the most common email providers.
Keep in mind that you can always view ALL messages that have been sent to you on your Aeries Communications Feed, either online or in the Aeries Mobile App - available for free download for Apple or Android.
School Board and Committee Meetings
February 11, 2020 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting. When available, the PDF of the Agenda will be posted here.
- Board Meeting Highlights - January 14, 2019
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 5:45-7 p.m., Bacich Library.
- School-age child care available.
- All meetings are from 4-5:30 p.m. in the District Office
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Monday, February 3, 2020
Monday, February 10, 2020
New Student Registration
Getting To and From Kentfield School District
All visitors to Bacich Elementary School and Kent Middle School must enter school grounds through the main office. A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office.
- Please consider walking or biking to campus this year. Visit the Safe Routes to School page to find your neighborhood routes, and important safety tips.
- Driving to Campus?
- Please remember that parking at Bacich is limited to staff spots. Parents driving to Bacich, must use the Carline for drop off and pick up; or park and walk.
- Please visit our Safe Routes to School page to learn more how to get to school without using a car.
- Do you want to avoid the Carline? Please use these maps for parking locations and park and walk options.
If you are currently not receiving kik communications but would like to, please complete this form.