Welcome to Kentfield School District!
- Student/Family In-Person Safety Pledge
- Bacich School Site-Specific Protection Plan
- Kent School Site-Specific Protection Plan
- 2020-2021 Dynamic School Guide
- Dynamic School Guide Presentation Recording, September 24, 2020
- Presentations and Recordings: Return to School Roadmap and Stakeholder Information Sessions
Community Office Hours with Superintendent Raquel Rose, Bacich Principal Mary Ann Spitzer, and Kent Principal Grant Althouse
- Community Office Hours Archive
- Superintendent Letters and Return to School Roadmap Presentations Archive
Local Construction Projects - College of Marin and Sir Francis Drake Boulevard projects
Pedestrians Crossing College Avenue
Please remember to activate the flashing signals when using the crosswalk. During the demolition of the COM Learning Resource Center, large trucks will be entering and exiting the driveway near the crosswalk. This important safety feature is the only way vehicles exiting the driveway know that there are pedestrians in the crosswalk.
Resources and Information
School Lunch Program: information and Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
School Board and Committee Meetings
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- Virtual Board Meeting Video Archive
- School Board Letters to the Community
"Please submit any questions you have for the Superintendent or School Board, and we will answer them during an upcoming Board Meeting or Office Hours. If there is no answer to your question at this time, we will let you know that." I have added translations in Spanish and Portuguese as well.
Here are the various links for this Google Form:
Board Meeting Highlights are posted online and emailed/texted to KSD families. In these highly unusual times, we encourage you to read them closely and direct any questions or concerns to our Board President, Heather McPhail Sridharan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Incoming Superintendent, Raquel Rose (email@example.com). Feedback is always welcome and valued.
Student Registration / Enrollment
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
750 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904 (view map)
Telephone: (415) 458-5130
Fax: (415) 458-5137
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday