Welcome to Kentfield School District!
- Our website has been recently updated with information and resources for homeless and foster youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children and youths as individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
Safe Routes to School
- Safe Routes to School Family Biking Webinar, Thursday, January 28, 2021, 6-7 p.m.
- Learn how to get to school safely with these tips for Hybrid Instruction. (English | Spanish)
Hybrid Instruction & COVID-19 Information
- January 18-22, 2021: Hybrid Learning – Cohort B in-person
Distance Learning and In-Person Instruction Planning - important resources and documents
COVID-19 Exposure Reporting Procedure
If a student or staff are exposed to COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19, please call the appropriate school site office immediately and report the following:
- Name - First and Last
- Date of Exposure or Test Positive
- Contact Information - Email or Phone Number
Marin County COVID-19 Testing
Public Health Testing – Curative: Marin County Public Health offers five-day a week community-wide Curative COVID Testing opportunities. Appointments will be opened 4 days prior to testing day. For more information click here.
Whether your family is insured or not there are free and easy testing options in our county.
Resources and Information
School Lunch Program: Information and Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
- Check the Air Quality
School Board and Committee Information and Meetings
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- Virtual Board Meeting Video Archive
- School Board Letters to the Community
- Board Meeting Highlights and Meeting Minutes Archive
Board Meeting Highlights are posted online and emailed/texted to KSD families. In these highly unusual times, we encourage you to read them closely and direct any questions or concerns to our Board President, Heather McPhail Sridharan (email@example.com) and Incoming Superintendent, Raquel Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org). Feedback is always welcome and valued.
Student Registration / Enrollment
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
Getting To and From Kentfield School District
Local Construction Projects - College of Marin and Sir Francis Drake Boulevard projects
Sir Francis Drake Boulevard Project Update – Work Winding down in the Bacich area!
Starting January 18 through the end of the month, new traffic signal poles will be installed at Laurel Grove and Wolfe Grade and once done, the old traffic signals will be removed. The pork chop island at Wolfe Grade will be removed and some medians on SFD will undergo curb improvements once the old signal poles are out. Once completed (by end of January/early February), the majority of the construction work will be moving out of the Bacich area for an indeterminate (but long) time. The water main line work will continue, moving east from College, but should not affect pedestrians/sidewalk access. Please continue to take care, allow for extra time, and pay attention to any detours.
To receive updates throughout the construction process and for more information on Upgrade the Drake, please visit the project website at www.upgradethedrake.com.
Pedestrians Crossing College Avenue
Please remember to activate the flashing signals when using the crosswalk. During the demolition of the COM Learning Resource Center, large trucks will be entering and exiting the driveway near the crosswalk. This important safety feature is the only way vehicles exiting the driveway know that there are pedestrians in the crosswalk.
750 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904 (view map)
Telephone: (415) 458-5130
Fax: (415) 458-5137
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday