Welcome to Kentfield School District!
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
Aeries Email Delivery Issues?
If you think you haven't been receiving emails you should have received, please be aware that many email vendors mis-identify legitimate mass-mailed communications as "spam" or "junk" mail. Here is a set of instructions to "whitelist" Aeries/SignalKit as a "safe sender" with some of the most common email providers.
Keep in mind that you can always view ALL messages that have been sent to you on your Aeries Communications Feed, either online or in the Aeries Mobile App - available for free download for Apple or Android.
School Board and Committee Meetings
October 15, 2019 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting. When available, the PDF of the Agenda will be posted here.
- Board Meeting Highlights - September 10, 2019
The September 12, 2019 Finance Committee meeting was postponed until after the District Strategic Planning session currently scheduled for mid-October.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 5:30-7 p.m., Bacich Library. School-age child care available.
New Student Registration
Getting To and From Kentfield School District
All visitors to Bacich Elementary School and Kent Middle School must enter school grounds through the main office. A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office.
- Please consider walking or biking to campus this year. Visit the Safe Routes to School page to find your neighborhood routes, and important safety tips.
- Driving to Campus?
- Please remember that parking at Bacich is limited to staff spots. Parents driving to Bacich, must use the Carline for drop off and pick up; or park and walk.
- Please visit our Safe Routes to School page to learn more how to get to school without using a car.
- Do you want to avoid the Carline? Please use these maps for parking locations and park and walk options.
Do You Ride an E-Bike?
This week Marin County Supervisors approved a change to the e-bikes policy, introducing maximum speed of 15 mph on County-maintained pathways.
- Read the full news release here
- Marin County staff will be on hand during the International Walk to School Day on October 2nd to take your comments
- The County will host a future workshop for the school community regarding Sharing the Path
If you are currently not receiving kik communications but would like to, please complete this form.