Welcome to Kentfield School District!
Aeries Parent Portal Data Confirmation
To ensure the accuracy of student information in Aeries, please complete the Data Confirmation process in the Aeries Parent Portal before Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - the first day of school.
2019-2020 Back to School Information
2019-2020 Local Control and Accountability Plan
- 2019-2010 LCAP DRAFT
- 2019-2020 LCAP DRAFT Budget Overview for Parents
- LCAP Information
- If you have comments about the 2019-2020 LCAP DRAFT, please contact the Superintendent at email@example.com.
If your student has medication in the school office, it must be picked up by the last day of school. We cannot be responsible for any medication left in the school office over the summer. The entire Bacich office is relocating to the new building and we will be packing everything for the move.
School Board and Committee Meetings
August 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
- 2019-2020 Budget for approval - view budget documents here
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting. When available, the PDF of the Agenda will be posted here.
New Student Registration
Getting To and From Kentfield School District
Safe Routes to School
Become Your Neighborhood Captain!
Do you enjoy getting out of your car and helping your neighbors do the same? SRTS is looking for new Neighborhood Captains to join the force (especially in Greenbrae, Berens and Murray Park). Please contact Safe Routes Coordinator, Tanya Vernitsky if interested.
- Please consider walking or biking to campus this year. Visit the Safe Routes to School page to find your neighborhood routes, and important safety tips.
- Driving to Campus?
- Please remember that parking at Bacich is limited to some staff spots. Parents driving to Bacich, must use the Carline for drop off and pick up; or park and walk.
- Bacich has an agreement with the County of Marin to allow teachers to park all day along Sir Francis Drake Boulevard fronting the school. Because teachers arrive before school starts and don't have time during the day to move their cars, it is would be very helpful if families could avoid taking those spaces in the morning for short term parking.
- Do you want to avoid the Carline? Please use these maps for parking locations and park and walk options.
If you are currently not receiving kik communications but would like to, please complete this form.