Welcome to Kentfield School District!
Grade level Stakeholder Information Sessions for Kindergarten, 1st-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-8th – presentations and video recordings
Drive Thru Food Distribution, Northgate Mall
Wednesdays 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Weekly registration required. Registration opens at 10 a.m. on Thursdays of the week prior.
- No internet access? Call 628-272-8430
Community Office Hours with Superintendent Raquel Rose
- Weekly on Thursdays from 4 p.m.
- Families receive email/texts, sent through Aeries, with the zoom webinar link and password.
- Community Office Hours Archive
- Superintendent Letters and Return to School Roadmap Presentations Archive
Local Construction Projects - College of Marin and Sir Francis Drake Boulevard projects
Pedestrians Crossing College Avenue
Please remember to activate the flashing signals when using the crosswalk. During the demolition of the COM Learning Resource Center, large trucks will be entering and exiting the driveway near the crosswalk. This important safety feature is the only way vehicles exiting the driveway know that there are pedestrians in the crosswalk.
Resources and Information
Student Registration / Enrollment
If your TK-7th grade student will not be returning to Kentfield schools next year: please let Lisa Sandberg (Kent) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynn Bartha (Bacich) at email@example.com know as soon as possible to help us with scheduling and staffing for the 2020-2021 school year.
If your student is currently enrolled in Kentfield schools and will be returning in the fall: you do not have to do anything to facilitate that automatic continuation process unless you have been contacted directly by your school. You will receive information about the data confirmation process in August.
- Bacich Elementary School (K through 4th grade) Registration Information
- Kent Middle School (5th through 8th grade) Registration Information
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
School Board and Committee Meetings
Regular School Board Meeting: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 4:30-8 p.m., will be held virtually
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- Virtual Board Meeting Video Archive
- School Board Letters to the Community
Board Meeting Highlights – July 21, 2020 highlights posted.
Board Meeting Highlights are posted online and emailed/texted to KSD families. In these highly unusual times, we encourage you to read them closely and direct any questions or concerns to our Board President, Heather McPhail Sridharan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Incoming Superintendent, Raquel Rose (email@example.com). Feedback is always welcome and valued.
750 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904 (view map)
Telephone: (415) 458-5130
Fax: (415) 458-5137
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday