To receive and disseminate District financial information.
School Board Trustees Quoc Tran and Sarah Killingsworth, email@example.com.
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
- All meetings are in the District Office.
- These meetings are open to the public. All members of our community are warmly welcome to attend.
September 12, 2019
- The September 12, 2019 Finance Committee meeting will be postponed until after the District Strategic Planning session currently scheduled for mid-October.
December 16, 2019, 7-8 p.m. *Please note time is not the usual meeting time.
- Rescheduled September meeting.
March 12, 2020, 3:45 p.m.
June 11, 2020
Ad Hoc Finance Committee Meetings
The first interim budget report was presented by District Business Official Kirsten Starsiak at the December 10, 2019 School Board meeting. The district was able to certify to the county that we can meet our financial obligations for the next three years only after reducing $1 million in expenditures in next year’s projected budget.
The board has requested that an ad hoc Finance Committee meet through the month of January to produce a menu of possible expenditure reductions in time to produce a balanced 2020-21 budget.
- All meetings are from 4-5:30 p.m. in the District Office
Monday, January 6, 2020
Thursday, January 16, 2020
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Monday, February 3, 2020
Monday, February 10, 2020
Agendas and Meeting Notes
The Finance Committee is comprised of two Trustees, Superintendent, both Principals, District Chief Business Official, kik Treasurer, KSPTA President or Treasurer, site council representatives from each school, teacher from each school, KTA representative, and one at-large community member.
- Jason Hartka - kik Treasurer
- Pere Wait - parent
- Heather Ainsworth - Bacich Site Council
- Kristi Burlingame - Kent Site Council
- Katharine O'Brien - KSPTA Treasurer
- Quoc Tran - Trustee
- Sarah Killingsworth - Trustee
- Liz Schott, Superintendent
- Kirsten Starsiak - CBO
- Celeste Perez - Bacich Teacher
- Tim Lentini - KTA Representative
- Grant Althouse - Principal, Kent
- Sally Peck - Principal, Bacich
- Ashley Paff - Community Member
If you would like to become a member of this committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.