To advise the Board and staff on topics related to but not limited to disaster preparedness, emergency drills, crisis response, injury and Illness Prevention Program, review of the Comprehensive School Safety Plan, collaboration with public safety officials, assessment adequacy of safety features and facilities.
Kentfield School Board Trustees Heather McPhail-Sridharan and Davina Goldwasser, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
- All meetings are 9-10 a.m. in the District Office.
- These meetings are open to the public. All members of our community are warmly welcome to attend.
October 10, 2019
October 30, 2019
January 29, 2020
May 27, 2020
The Safety Committee is comprised of two Trustees, the Superintendent, the District Chief Business Official, the District Maintenance Director, both Assistant Principals, the School Nurse, public safety officials (fire, sheriff), site council representatives from each school, parent coordinators from each school, district and school office staff, and at-large parents. Terms are for one academic year.
- Lindsay Wilson - Parent Coordinator
- Lindsey Tonderys - Kent Site Council
- Renato Beltran - Kent Site Council
- Adrienne Brown - Parent Coordinator
- Annlyn Peluso - Bacich Site Council
- Heather McPhail Sridharan - Trustee
- Davina Goldwasser - Trustee
- Liz Schott - Superintendent
- Barbara Johnson - CBO
- Paul Miller - Facilities Director
- Jenny Walsh - Asst. Principal, Kent
- Methinee Bozeman - Asst. Principal, Bacich
- Laurel Yrun - School Nurse
- Maureen Moulton - Asst. to Superintendent
- Dave Glen - Kentfield Fire Dept.
- Larry Pasero - Kentfield Fire Dept.
- Josie Sanguinetti - School Resource Officer
If you are interested to become a member of this committee, please contact email@example.com.