The Safety Committee reviews, analyzes, and implements the District's Safe School Plans, emergency preparation, and injury and illness prevention programs. The group meets four times a year and is comprised of one to two Board Members, the Superintendent, the District Maintenance Director, the District Chief Business Official, the Assistant to the Superintendent, both Assistant Principals, the School Nurse, and parents.
- Contact: Kentfield School Board Trustees Heather McPhail-Sridharan and Davina Goldwasser, email@example.com
2018-2019 Meeting Schedule
- September 19, 2018, 9-10 a.m., District Office, meeting notes to be posted
- October 23, 2018, 9-10 a.m., District Office, meeting notes to be posted
- January 23, 2019, 9-10 a.m., District Office, agenda to be posted
- May 22, 2019, 9-10 a.m., District Office, agenda to be posted