Citizens' Oversight Committee
The Citizens' Oversight Committee monitors and audits the District's Measure D bond expenditures. The committee informs the public of bond expenditures and reviews these expenditures to ensure public funds are used according to bond terms set forth in the ballot measure. Annually, the COC presents to the Board a comprehensive report that reviews the committee's activities for the preceding year and the compliance with State law in regards to bond expenditures.
The committee consists of at least seven local residents from the following groups:
- An active member of the local business community
- An active member of the senior citizen community
- An active member in a bona fide taxpayers' organization
- A parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district
- A parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district and involved with the Parent-Teacher Association.
All meetings held at 5:00 p.m. in the District Office. Changes will first be published in the online calendar.
- October 2, 2019
- January 29, 2020
- April 22, 2020
Renee Marcelle, Chair - Parent
Allison Salzer, Vice-Chair - Business Owner
Ross McKenna - Senior
Debra Fletcher - Community-at-large
Greg Feller - Parent
Tracy Coombe - Parent/PTA
Ralph Miler - Taxpayers Organization member