Resources and Forms
Annual Parent Notices
- Proof of Residency Form 2019-2020 - Proof of Residency Affidavit 5111.1, families new to District and incoming 5th grade students
Records and Transcripts Forms
Please contact the school office if you need a copy student records or transcripts.
Health Forms and Notices
The Student Health Form (Part 1 and 2), Student Health History Form, Dental Form are required for enrollment in the Kentfield School District..
Critical Health Forms are used to notify school administrators if your child has a serious health condition that may require accommodations at school, it is
critical that you complete this form.
The Medication Administration Form required if your child needs medication administered during school hours.
If you child takes medication during non-school hours, be sure to complete the 72 Hour Medication Administration Form. In case of an emergency where students are at school after normal school hours, school officials would need to be able to administer your child's medication after school hours.
- Incoming 6th Pertussis Requirement Notice
- Medication Administration Policy
- Authorization to Administer Medication Form
- Autorización de Medicamentos
- 72 Hours Disaster Medication Form
- 72 Hour Disaster Medication Form - Spanish
- Student Health Form Part 1
- Student Health Form Part 2
- Student Health History Form
- Student Health History Form - Spanish
- Bacich Critical Health Alert form
- Bacich Critical Health Alert form - Spanish
- Kent Critical Health Alert form
- Kent Critical Health Alert form - Spanish
- Student Dental Form
- Student Dental Form - Spanish
- Children's Health Care Initiative - From for Marin County program for free and low cost health care for children.
- Iniciativa para la Salud de los Niños - Form for Marin County program for free and low cost health care for children.