Resources and Forms
Calendars and Schedules
Annual Parent Notices
- 2020-21 Affidavit of Proof of Residency E 5111 - Proof of Residency Affidavit 5111.1, for families new to District and incoming 5th grade students
- 2020-21 Affidavit of Proof of Residency E 5111.1 - Spanish
Records and Transcripts Forms
Please contact the school office if you need a copy student records or transcripts.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Health Forms and Notices
The Student Health Form (Part 1 and 2), Student Health History Form, Dental Form are required for enrollment in the Kentfield School District..
Critical Health Forms are used to notify school administrators if your child has a serious health condition that may require accommodations at school, it is
critical that you complete this form.
The Medication Administration Form required if your child needs medication administered during school hours.
If you child takes medication during non-school hours, be sure to complete the 72 Hour Medication Administration Form. In case of an emergency where students are at school after normal school hours, school officials would need to be able to administer your child's medication after school hours.
- California School Entry Health Form
- Incoming 6th Pertussis Requirement Notice
- Medication Administration Policy
- Authorization to Administer Medication Form
- Authorization to Administer Medication Form - Spanish
- 72 Hours Disaster Medication Form
- 72 Hour Disaster Medication Form - Spanish
- Student Health History Form
- Student Health History Form - Spanish
- Bacich Critical Health Alert Form
- Bacich Critical Health Alert Form - Spanish
- Kent Critical Health Alert Form
- Kent Critical Health Alert Form - Spanish
- Student Dental Form
- Student Dental Form - Spanish
- Children's Health Care Initiative - From for Marin County program for free and low cost health care for children.
- Iniciativa para la Salud de los Niños - Form for Marin County program for free and low cost health care for children.