Don't Miss These Announcements
Click here for a Language Translation of Newsletter
- The translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
School Lunches for Grades 1-8 Begins Monday, September 17, 2018
- Order Deadline: Sunday, September 16th.
- Please visit https://goodearthlunch.com/pages/how-it-works, to order today. All families will need to create a new account. Please contact KSPTA with any questions.
- Volunteer to serve lunch - please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students receiving free and reduced price lunch will be served from the first day of school.
Aeries is our new Student Information System this year, replacing PowerSchool. The Parent Portal will allow you to check your student's grades and attendance, as well as view and update your family's information.
- Accessing the Aeries Parent Portal for the First Time
You should have received an email from the District with the email address and temporary password you'll use to access Aeries for the first time. Write down this information, then visit the Aeries Parent Portal. When you sign in using using your temporary portal you will be prompted to create a new, permanent password.
If you have any difficulty signing in or using Aeries, please send an email to email@example.com.
Plan your Safe Route to School
With construction happening at the District and road projects from the County, we encourage Kentfield families to choose a non-vehicle option for school transportation.
- Please remember that the Bacich parking lot is limited to some staff members. Driving families must use the Bacich Carline (click here for Carline Procedures) for drop-off and pick-up. Visitors must park in the neighborhood. Please reference this Bacich Map for parking locations.
- Bacich is now offering Early Drop Off with supervised playground time to provide a wider window for direct drop off at Bacich and relieve traffic congestion at drop off time. The Bacich playground will open at 7:30 a.m. each day for Grade 1–4 students. Staff will supervise the playground.
We hope families will use this week to plan their route and do a practice run before school starts. Your Safe Routes Neighborhood Captain can help answer any questions you have about the Safe Routes program.
- Visit the Safe Routes page to find your neighborhood zone and the best routes to "walk & roll" to school!