Saturday, October 27, 2018
- Marin Symphony Special Event: Kent Music teacher Mike Martinez will be honored as the 2018 Music Teacher of the Year at the opening night concert this Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 8 p.m. at Marin Veterans’ Memorial Hall in the Marin Civic Center. All interested members of the Kent community are invited to attend the concert on Saturday to help celebrate Mr. Martinez. Use the special ticket code — ‘KENT’ — to receive 50% off tickets in any section. This ticket code can be used in person at the Marin Center Box Office, online, or over the phone at (415) 473-6800.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 – Halloween
- Bacich Halloween Parade, 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Please review Bacich and Kent Halloween reminders in this newsletter.
Thursday, November 1, 2018:
- 8th Grade Teens in Transition Parent Information Night, 6:30 p.m., Kent Library
Friday, November 2, 2018:
- Bacich Parent-Teacher Conference online scheduling opens at 8 a.m.
- Scheduling will close Friday, November 9, 2018 at 3 p.m.
- 8th Grade Field Trip to Exploratorium
- 7th/8th Grade Dance
Save the Date
- Monday, November 5, 2018:
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - Election Day
- Friday, November 9, 2018:
- Bacich Parent-Teacher Conference online scheduling closes at 3 p.m.
- Kentfield Craft Fair by KSPTA vendor applications deadline
- Monday, November 12, 2018 – Veteran's Day - No School
- Tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16: Bacich Parent-Teacher Conferences and Minimum Day Schedule
- Thursday, November 15, 2018: 8th Grade Transition to High School meeting with parents and 8th grade students in the Kent library, 6:30- 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 26, 2018: Bacich Principal Coffee in the Art Room, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018: Kentfield Craft Fair by KSPTA, 1:30–6:30 p.m. Vendor application and information.