Don't Miss These Announcements
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Deadline to order is Monday, November 12, 2018
Bacich Parent-Teacher Conference Online Scheduling
- Online scheduling ends Friday, November 9, 2018.
- Sign up here: conferences.kentfieldschools.org.
- Bacich parent-teacher conferences will take place over the next few weeks. Please do not park on the school campus.
Calling all Crafters! The deadline to submit vendor forms the the 6th Annual Craft Fair is tomorrow, Friday, November 9, 2018.
Bacich Lost & Found Items To Be Donated Friday, November 16, 2018
Bacich Canned Food Drive - through November 21, 2018
- Bacich Student Council is holding their Annual Canned Food Drive. The collection barrels are in the front of the school and in the quad.
- Let's make sure no one is hungry this holiday season and fill those barrels! All donations will go to the Marin Food Bank.
No School on Monday, November 12, 2018
Attention 6th grade basketball parents:
- Coaches are needed for both the 6th grade boys and girls basketball teams. Please contact Ryan Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or anyone you know would like to coach.
8th Grade Parents - Save the Date
- Thursday, November 15, 2018: 8th Grade Transition to High School Meeting, 6:30- 8:00 p.m., Kent Library
- Parents and 8th grade students are welcome to attend.