Don't Miss These Announcements
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Student Medication Information
- All medication administered at school, including over the counter medication needs a signed (by both parent and physician) medication authorization form.
- Medications need to be in the original container, no loose pills in a plastic baggie.
- Please remember that if there is a chance that you child could need medication over a 72-hour emergency situation, please provide that medication, with the 72 hour Authorization to Administer Medication Form, to the school office as well.
Helping Camp Fire Victims
Many in our community have expressed an interest in continuing the help for the Camp Fire victims that started with the Love in a Backpack program. Soon, we will send a link of items that may be purchased through Amazon and sent directly to Chico.
6th Grade Girls Basketball Coach Still Needed
- Coaches are needed for the 6th grade girls basketball team. Please contact Ryan Palmer at email@example.com if you or anyone you know would like to coach.