Don't Miss These Announcements
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Have You Completed The Youth Truth Survey?
- Please access the survey before it closes at midnight on Friday, December 14, by clicking this link: http://www.ytsurvey.org/ksdfamily18
Grade Information on Aeries Parent Portal
In the Aeries Parent Portal, students' grades, gradebook, and standards based grades visibility has been removed during our schools' grading windows. Once grading has been finalized, you will be notified and that functionality will be restored to your Aeries Parent Portal.
Last Call for Book Donations for Laurel Dell Elementary School
This holiday season give the gift of reading to a student from Laurel Dell School in San Rafael!
- Sign up to buy a new copy of any of the books from the list.
- The bonus is that you can brighten a child's holiday and give back to Kentfield Schools – you can buy books on Amazon using this link: www.smile.amazon.com to give back to KSD, or make your purchase locally at the Book Passage and mention Kent Middle School to donate a portion of your purchase to our school!
- Your books can be brought to your language arts classroom collection box or to the Kent Library by Monday, December 17th. Thank you for giving the gift of reading this holiday season!
Bacich Walk & Roll to School Holiday Go Green Event – Friday, December 21, 2018
- Use a green transportation method to arrive at Bacich and join us for pastries, fruit, coffee (for parents), and hot cocoa.
- Visit the Safe Routes to School page to discover the best route to "walk and roll" to school.
Noon Dismissal for Bacich and Kent – Friday, December 21, 2018
- January 17, 2019, 5:45-7:00 p.m., Kentfield District Office
- Our topics will be:
- What is Summative ELPAC?
- How to prepare at home for Summative ELPAC?
- Possible election of board members. Job descriptions will be reviewed.
- Co-Chair Person
- Tdap vaccine proof due by January 25, 2019
Your child will need to provide proof that he/she has received the Tdap vaccine as a requirement for entrance to seventh grade. This Tdap booster is an additional requirement to the five doses of DTaP that were needed for kindergarten. It is important to note that students who do not provide the updated proof of immunizations will be unable to register for seventh grade enrichment classes.
Helping Camp Fire Victims
Many in our community have expressed an interest in continuing the help for the Camp Fire victims that started with the Love in a Backpack program. Here is an Amazon list of items that may be purchased through Amazon and sent directly to Chico.