Don't Miss These Announcements
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
No School on Monday, January 21, 2019 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- January 17, 2019, 5:45-7:00 p.m., Kentfield District Office
- Our topics will be:
- What is Summative ELPAC?
- How to prepare at home for Summative ELPAC?
- Possible election of board members. Job descriptions will be reviewed.
- Co-Chair Person
- Tdap vaccine proof due by January 25, 2019
Your child will need to provide proof that he/she has received the Tdap vaccine as a requirement for entrance to seventh grade. This Tdap booster is an additional requirement to the five doses of DTaP that were needed for kindergarten. It is important to note that students who do not provide the updated proof of immunizations will be unable to register for seventh grade enrichment classes.