Don't Miss These Announcements
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Applications for Board of Trustees Open Seat - due Friday, 1/25/2019 by noon
Incoming 7th Grade Families - Tdap Vaccine Proof due by Friday, 1/25/2019
- Tdap vaccine proof due by January 25, 2019
Your child will need to provide proof that he/she has received the Tdap vaccine as a requirement for entrance to seventh grade. This Tdap booster is an additional requirement to the five doses of DTaP that were needed for kindergarten. It is important to note that students who do not provide the updated proof of immunizations will be unable to register for seventh grade enrichment classes.
Attention Third-Eighth Grade Families - Student Survey Information
- Please read the District section for more information about this upcoming student survey.
- Please note: the first newsletter on 1/24/2019 incorrectly stated that fifth graders would be given the middle school survey. These students will receive the elementary school survey. Sixth, seventh, and eighth graders will receive the middle school questions.
Attention Eighth Grade Parents
- Visit the graduation information website for graduation fundraising events, committee meeting dates, volunteer sign-ups, graduation events, and forms.
- January 30, 2019: Visit the Walk & Roll Welcome table to pick up your sticker or trinket for walking, biking, and carpooling to school.
Safe Routes is starting a Wednesday Walk and Roll to School Day welcome table. Please sign up to host the table and hand out “trinkets” to the kids who walk or carpool to school.
Technology and Innovation Programs Workshop at the February 12, 2019 Board Meeting - 4-5 p.m.
- Join the Board of Trustees to learn more about technology and innovation in our district.
- The regular board meeting will begin at 5 p.m.
Caring For Our Community
Please make sure that in your travels to and from our campuses you display good citizenship and neighborliness. A recent visit from a Bacich neighbor who came with photos of his side yard full of litter and trash from people passing by prompted this reminder. While no one thinks our students or families are intentionally dumping their papers, cans, and bottles in our neighborhood, individual pieces of trash add up and create a real eyesore and problem for the homeowner whose yard is impacted. Living near a school can be challenging in the best of times. When that school is under construction, the limits of patience can be tested. We don't want to add to the stress with careless littering.
New Website Feature
A search function can now be found on the top right corner of the Kentfield, Bacich, and Kent websites. Thank you to Andrew Korff, the district's Technology Director for creating a custom search capability for the websites.