Don't Miss These Announcements
- El boletín se convierten utilizando Google Translate. Entendemos que esto no es una traducción perfecta, sin embargo, esperamos que sea útil para las familias de que hablan español. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
- This translation is provided by Google Translate and opens in Spanish, but can be used for other languages. We understand that Google Translate is not a perfect translation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Board of Trustees Open Seat Interviews: February 7, 2019
- Applicant interviews will be held during open session of a special board meeting on Thursday, February 7, 2019, 4-5:30 p.m., in the District Office.
- Board of Trustees Open Seat Information
Current 4th Graders: Incoming 5th Grade Registration Event
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019: 1:30-3 p.m., Kent Office
- Please download and complete this Proof of Residency (POR) Affidavit before the registration event.
- Bring the form and your supporting documents with you to the registration event.
- As described on the Affidavit, you must submit two items from the Category 1 (the first column) and one item from Category 2 (the second column).
Student Survey Information – 3rd to 5th Grade Families
- Please read the District section for more information about this upcoming student survey.
- Please note: the first newsletter on 1/24/2019 incorrectly stated that fifth graders would be given the middle school survey. These students will receive the elementary school survey. Sixth, seventh, and eighth graders will receive the middle school questions.
- Surveys will be administered sometime between January 28, 2019 and February 8, 2019.
Lost & Found Items Will Be Donated on February 8, 2019
Eighth Grade Families
Attention Eighth Grade Parents
- We are no longer accepting baby photos for the yearbook. We extended the deadline twice, and the yearbook company has already set that page.
- Graduation Fundraiser Raffle: We are looking for gifts appealing to parents and/or kids. Suggestions: theatre or sporting event tickets, restaurant gift cards, headphones or other electronics.
- To donate contact Erika McGrath at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 378-5972.
- Don't have any items to donate? We can help! Click here to donate cash for the purchase of raffle prizes.
- Visit the graduation information website for graduation fundraising events, committee meeting dates, volunteer sign-ups, graduation events, and forms.
Walk & Roll to School Wednesdays
- February 6, 2019
- February 13, 2019 – Walk to School Umbrella Day
Caring For Our Community
Please make sure that in your travels to and from our campuses you display good citizenship and neighborliness. A recent visit from a Bacich neighbor who came with photos of his side yard full of litter and trash from people passing by prompted this reminder. While no one thinks our students or families are intentionally dumping their papers, cans, and bottles in our neighborhood, individual pieces of trash add up and create a real eyesore and problem for the homeowner whose yard is impacted. Living near a school can be challenging in the best of times. When that school is under construction, the limits of patience can be tested. We don't want to add to the stress with careless littering.
New Website Feature
A search function is now available at the top right corner of the Kentfield, Bacich, and Kent websites. Thank you to Andrew Korff, the district's Technology Director, for creating a custom search capability for the websites.