These programs are not sponsored by the Kentfield School District. Distributing flyers and information is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
Camp Galileo Kentfield Financial Assistance Applications Open!
How to Apply:
- Fill out an application on our website (galileo-camps.com/scholarships).
- Check your inbox. Scholarships will be awarded at the end of each month, while space lasts.
- Submit one application for each child applying.
- All awards include at least one session of camp and include both AM and PM extended care.
- We try our best to honor your preferences, but can’t always guarantee first choice locations, session dates, majors, or classes.
Camp EDMO™ for Pre-K–8th Graders
At Camp EDMO™, kids develop their creative capacity, unleash their inner scientist and technologist, and plumb the mysteries of the natural world. They lose themselves in STEAM-infused activities designed in concert with experts from brilliant museums. Young people are inspired to accept themselves and others, push their boundaries with confidence and, most importantly, act with real kindness and compassion.
Three summer camp sites in Marin.
- Mill Valley Middle School and Old Mill Park camps register through the Mill Valley Recreation center www.millvalleyrecreation.org (enrollments starts Feb 25th).
- For the site in Novato at Good Shepherd Lutheran School, campedmo.org/locations/novato
Learn more and enroll at campedmo.org.
Spring Soccer Registration for Competitive and Recreational Players
2019 Raising Healthy Families Community Education Series
The Marin County Office of Education, in collaboration with Raising Healthy Families and the Community Institute for Psychotherapy, invites you to attend a series of informative, educational presentations that will examine important issues facing today’s families. The presentations will be led by noted Bay Area experts, and will offer tools and strategies to empower caregivers to raise children who are curious, compassionate, and resilient.
Admissions is free, and attendees must register in advance at www.cipmarin.org or by calling (415) 459-5999, ext. 101.
Suggested donations, sliding scale, $75, $50, $25. All event proceeds go directly to support Community Institute for Psychotherapy’s safety-net programs.
Teen Cannabis and Alcohol Use: What Parents Can Do
Presented by Adam Nelson, MD
Saturday, March 2, 2019, 9-11 a.m.
Marin County Office of Education, 1111 Las Gallinas Avenue, San Rafael
Raising Boys to be Heroes in an Age of Villains
Presented by Mark Edwards, LMFT
Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 6-8 p.m.
San Rafael Community Center, 618 B Street, San Rafael
Embodied Resilience: Mindfulness for Challenging Times
Presented by Shai Lavie, LMFT
Thursday, March 28, 2019, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
San Rafael Community Center, 618 B Street, San Rafael, CA