Next KSPTA Meeting: March 4, 2019, 8:30-10 a.m., Kent Library
Jamba Juice Ordering Session Now Open
Jamba Juice Lunch Snack
Second Session: March 15, 2019 – June 7, 2019
- Click here to order.
- Kent Order Deadline: Monday, March 4, 2019
- Bacich Jamba ordering closes Friday, March 8, 2019
- Bacich Jamba Day: (Grades 1-4 only): Fridays
- Kent Jamba Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays
Parent Education: Vaping, Nicotine, and Marin County Youth
- March 5, 2019, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Please join Redwood High School teacher Jonathan Hirsch and Redwood students discussing the science, culture, and community action regarding electronic cigarette use.
- RSVP here: vapingparented.eventbrite.com
Parent Education Film: Impact of Social Media
- March 11, 2019, 6:45-8 p.m., The Lark Theater
- Film screening and panel discussion
- Tickets are free but an RSVP is required at likemoviemarin.eventbrite.com
Be Part of Something Good
Your KSPTA is looking for fabulous people like you to join us as Board Members and Coordinators. If you are interested in being a part of a super cool group of volunteers who are doing great things at our schools, please contact Christy Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to learn more before you reach out, click HERE.