Friday, March 1, 2019
- Kent Battle of the Books sign-up deadline. Students should visit the Kent Library for more information.
Monday, March 4, 2019
- Kent Jamba Juice orders due
- KSPTA meeting, 8:45-10 a.m., Kent Library, view agenda here
- Bacich Site Council meeting, 3-4 p.m., Bacich Library
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Kent Site Council meeting, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Kent Office Conference Room
- Parent Education: Vaping, Nicotine, and Marin County Youth, 7-8:30 p.m., Kent Middle School Library, RSVP Here
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Pizza lunch graduation fundraiser after school at Kent
- Bacich ELAC meeting, 8:15-9:30 a.m., Bacich Portable 1
- kik Board meeting, 7:30–9:00 p.m.
Friday, March 8, 2019
Save the Date:
Monday, March 11, 2019: Like – A Documentary About the Impact of Social Media on Our Lives, 6:45–8 p.m., Lark Theater, free, but tickets required
Wednesday, March 20, 2019: Screenagers Film, 7-9 p.m., Kent MP Room, RSVP here
Thursday, March 21, 2019: DELAC meeting, 5:45-7 p.m, Kentfield District Office
Friday, March 22, 2019: Fifth and Sixth Grade Games Night, 6-8 p.m.
Monday, March 25, 2019:
- Fourth grade parents - Gold Country meeting, 8:30-9:30 a.m., Bacich Room 33
- Bacich Yearbook ordering deadline
Thursday, March 28, 2019: Kent Open House, 6-7:30 p.m.