Friday, March 15, 2019
- Seventh Grade WEB Leader Applications due to Ms. Stephens
- Bacich Lost and Found items will be donated.
- Last day for Bacich's Pennies for Patients drive.
- Kent Spring Dance for 7th and 8th grade students, 7-9 p.m.
- Interested chaperones should contact, Ms. Stephens, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last day to donate an item, sponsorship, or sign up party for kik Spring Event
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Bacich New Student Registration Event for incoming Kindergarten students, 1-3 p.m., Bacich Office
- Kent Registration Event for current 4th graders, 1:30-3 p.m., Kent Office
- Parent Education: Screenagers Film, 7-9 p.m., Kent MP Room, RSVP here
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- DELAC meeting, 5:45-7 p.m, Kentfield District Office
Friday, March 22, 2019
- Fifth and Sixth Grade Games Night, 6-8 p.m., Kent MP Room
Save the Date:
Monday, March 25, 2019:
- Fourth grade parents - Gold Country meeting, 8:30-9:30 a.m., Bacich Room 33
- Bacich Yearbook ordering deadline
- Special Board Meeting, 4–7:30 p.m., District Office
Tuesday, March 26, 2019: Health and Wellness Committee Meeting, 9-10 a.m., District Office
Wednesday, March 27, 2019: Kent Friday Schedule - 3:30 p.m. release
Thursday, March 28, 2019: Kent Open House, 6-7:30 p.m.
Friday, March 29, 2019:
- Kent Wednesday Schedule - 1:13 p.m. release
- KSPTA Standing Committee on Equity and Inclusion meeting, 9:30- 11:30 a.m., District Office
Monday, April 1, 2019:
- KSPTA General Meeting, 8:30–10 a.m., Kent Library
- Bacich Site Council Meeting, 3–4 p.m., Bacich Library
Tuesday, April 2, 2019:
- Kent Site Council Meeting, 3:30–4:30 p.m., Kent Office Conference
- Kent Being Adept Parent Ed, 6:30-8 p.m.
Thursday, April 4, 2019: Bacich Open House, 6-7 p.m.