Bacich Parent-Teacher Conferences: September 11-13, 2019
- Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduler Instructions
- Click here to schedule your conference
- Online sign-ups close Tuesday, September 11th at 5 p.m.
We are in dire need of lunch volunteers this year. Please consider signing up for just two shifts per month!
On this sign-up link, you will find all Bacich volunteer opportunities. Please join us and volunteer for one or more of these roles. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on role and/or time commitments. Thank you for all you do for our school!
These volunteer roles are school-wide. For classroom-specific opportunities, please contact your lead room parent.
Bacich Parking Information & Morning Drop-Off
A new security fence restricts access to our campus during school hours, and all visitors and volunteers will gain access through the gate in front of the main office or with a FOB device to access campus from the McAllister neighborhood. A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office. Additional security measures will be shared as our year unfolds.
Morning Supervision for all Bacich students begins at 8:00 a.m.
- There are no parent/community member parking spots on campus during school hours, except for four ADA permit parking spots and 2 EV spots for community members who need them.
- The Bacich playground will open at 8:00 a.m. each day for Grade TK–4 students. Staff will supervise the playground.
- Carline will begin at 7:55 a.m. Please follow the Carline Procedures.
- Parents must get a FOB at the District Office to enter campus gates during school hours. Limit (1) FOB per family.
- Bacich families may park along along Sir Francis Drake Boulevard fronting the school or in the McAllister neighborhood when coming to campus. Please be mindful of parking restrictions.
- We ask that all members of our school community be particularly respectful and mindful of our neighbors.
- Please visit our Safe Routes to School page to learn more how to get to school without using a car.
Bacich Library News
The author Chris Van Dusen will visit Bacich students on September 23rd from 1:30-2:15 p.m. in the Bacich Community Center.
Parents and teachers may order copies of If I Built a School from Book Passage online. Please complete the form with your student's name, grade, name for personalization, and the school name in the notes section of the online order form. The online order form can be found at: www.bookpassage.com/VanDusenBacich
- View Flyer
- Online orders must be received by Friday, September 20, 2019