All School Read
Events to accompany the All School Read of The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind
- Film Screening: Friday, November 15, 2019, 5-7 p.m., Kent MP Room
- Free event, and pizza and snacks will be on sale.
- Event Registration
- View flyer
- Kid Wind Maker Day: Saturday, November 16, 2019, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Kent MP Room
- View flyer
8th Grade Parents and Students: High School Information Night
- Thursday, November 14, 2019, 6:30-8 p.m., Kent Library
- Transition to High School with David Sondheim, Principal of Redwood High School.
- Teens In Transitions: Strategies for Informed, Responsible Decision-Making seminars for eighth grade students will be held at Kent on November 22nd, as well as two days at the Branson School in Ross on November 25th and 26th.
- The parent letter details background information that is essential for your understanding of the development and objectives of this program.
5th - 7th Grade Only: Private School Application Instructions:
- Please contact Lisa Sandberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not send teacher requests for teacher recommendations directly to teachers. All transcript and teacher recommendations need to go through Lisa Sandberg.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Kent Conference Room
- All are welcome to attend.
Basketball: Attention 7th grade parents!
- Coaches for both seventh grade boys and seventh grade girls basketball are needed.
- Practices start in late November and the games run from January through mid-March.
- The commitment is one practice and one game a week. Paperwork and fingerprints are required. Stipend available.
- Please contact Ryan Palmer, Athletic Director at email@example.com.