The Kentfield School District is governed by a five-member, elected Board of Trustees. Trustees serve for four-year terms. The Board holds public meetings once a month and welcomes public comment and involvement.
The Board is compensated as per Board Bylaw 9250 (Board Remuneration, Reimbursement And Other Benefits).
To Contact the Board, please write to:
Kentfield School Board of Trustees
c/o Raquel Rose, Superintendent
750 College Avenue
Kentfield, CA 94904
- For more information, please contact the District Office at (415) 458-5130.
In compliance with state and federal laws, the Kentfield School District Board of Trustees establishes policies and regulations by which our local schools are governed.
School Board Protocols
Governance Team Norms
- Focus on the best interest of all students at every grade level
- Work together as a governance team to set direction for the District
- Come prepared and be fully present and engaged; do not interrupt; avoid side conversations
- Listen with empathy; be mindful of your assumptions
- Engage in dialogue before debate; commit to constructive conflict
- Exhibit positive body language, mannerisms, and tone of voice
- Maintain and protect impartiality and confidentiality
- Commit to no surprises
- Conduct all Board business in Board meetings
- Respect and support Board decisions; speak with one voice regarding Board decisions