Student Health Forms and Information
These are required health forms that must be submitted to enroll your child in the Kentfield School District.
- Health Exam form - part 1
- Health Exam form - part 2
- Dental Exam form
- Dental Exam form (Spanish)
- Health History Form (Spanish)
If a critical health issue arises that may require accommodation during school hours, please complete a Critical Health Alert form for Bacich Elementary School or Kent Middle School.
If your child requires medication to be administered during school hours or possibly during a 72 hour disaster, please read our Medication Administration Policy and complete these forms:
- Medication Administration Form | Autorizacion para Administrar Medicamentos
- 72 Hour Disaster Medication Administration Form | 72 Horas Medicamentos en Caso de Desastre
For questions related to new student health forms, please contact Laurel Yrun, RN at one of the school offices: (415) 925-2220 for Bacich, or (415) 458-5970 for Kent or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general student registration information, please contact Bacich Elementary School at (415) 925-2220 and Kent Middle School at (415) 458-5970 and visit our Registration Information page.