Friday, November 2, 2018:
- Bacich Parent-Teacher Conference online scheduling opens at 8 a.m.
- Scheduling will close Friday, November 9, 2018 at 3 p.m.
- 8th Grade Field Trip to Exploratorium
- 7th/8th Grade Dance
Monday, November 5, 2018:
- KSPTA Monthly Meeting, 8:30 a.m., Kent Library, view agenda
- Bacich Site Council, 3-4 p.m., Bacich Library
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - Election Day
- Kent Site Council, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Kent Conference Room
- District English Learners Advisory Committee, 6-7 p.m., District Office, view flyer in English and Spanish
- Translator, babysitting, and pizza will be provided
Friday, November 9, 2018:
- Bacich Parent-Teacher Conference online scheduling closes at 3 p.m.
- Kentfield Craft Fair by KSPTA vendor applications deadline
- Bacich author visit book order form due (order form in paper or online)
Save the Date
- Monday, November 12, 2018 – Veteran's Day - No School
- Tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16: Bacich Parent-Teacher Conferences and Minimum Day Schedule. Sign up for conference here between 11/2 at 8 a.m. and 11/9 at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018:
- 8th Grade Transition to High School meeting with parents and 8th grade students in the Kent library, 6:30- 8:00 p.m.
- kik Speaker Series featuring Alden Mills, "From the Battlefield to the Board Room," click here to purchase tickets, 7-9 p.m.
- Monday, November 26, 2018: Bacich Principal Coffee in the Art Room, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018: Kentfield Craft Fair by KSPTA, 1:30–6:30 p.m. Vendor application and information.