Friday, March 8, 2019
Monday, March 11, 2019
- Like – A Documentary About the Impact of Social Media on Our Lives, 6:45–8 p.m., Lark Theater, free, but tickets required
Tuesday, March 12, 2019:
- School Board meeting, 5 p.m., District Office
Thursday, March 14, 2019:
- Finance Committee meeting, 3:45–4:45 p.m., District Office
Friday, March 15, 2019
- Seventh Grade WEB Leader Applications due to Ms. Stephens
- Bacich Lost and Found items will be donated
- Kent Spring Dance for seventh and eighth grade students, 7-9 p.m.
- Interested chaperones should contact, Ms. Stephens, email@example.com
Save the Date:
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Kent Registration Event for current 4th graders, 1:30-3 p.m., Kent Office, download proof of residency, visit announcement section for more information.
- Screenagers Film, 7-9 p.m., Kent MP Room, RSVP here
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- DELAC meeting, 5:45-7 p.m, Kentfield District Office
Friday, March 22, 2019: Fifth and Sixth Grade Games Night, 6-8 p.m.
Monday, March 25, 2019:
- Fourth grade parents - Gold Country meeting, 8:30-9:30 a.m., Bacich Room 33
- Bacich Yearbook ordering deadline
Thursday, March 28, 2019: Kent Open House, 6-7:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 4, 2019: Bacich Open House, 6-7 p.m.